To live as a dilettante is to follow your instinct simply to derive pleasure from it, and that is exactly what this cuvée offers us. A bottle of pure Cabernet Franc juice that has benefited from carbonic maceration, to extract as many fresh fruit scents as possible. Serve chilled with pork and grilled vegetables. Happiness in a bottle!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Catherine & Pierre Breton
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13597791
- UPC code 03760099780012
- Vintage tasted 2022
- Aromas floral notes, raspberry, redcurrant, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Baked Brie with bacon and sundried tomatoesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 to 20 minutes
Lebanese shawarma with beefPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Mini casseroles of potatoes with bacon and MigneronPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes