Marques de Casa Concha Pinot Noir 2016
Created by wine-giant Concha Y Toro, Marques de Casa Concha is a brand dedicated to single-vineyard cuvées. This one comes from San Julian Vineyard, in the Limari Valley, a place known for its coolness due to the proximity of the Pacific Ocean, ideal for Pinot Noir. After aging for 11 months in French oak barrels, the wine unveils unmistakable aromas of ripe red berries such as strawberry and cherry, as well as a subtle vegetal note reminiscent of rhubarb. There's also a delicate woody touch in a very supple texture.
- Country Chile
- Region Coquimbo, Valle del Limari
- Designation of origin Punitaqui
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Selection
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Concha y Toro
- Promoting agent Escalade Wines & Spirits Inc.
- SAQ code 13647356
- UPC code 07804320483559