San Gregorio Anciano Old Vines Garnacha Calatayud 2016
Cooperative cellar bringing together winemakers from six villages in the Calatayud appellation, Bodegas San Gregorio uses old Grenache vines, ideally located at high altitude, on well-drained soils and benefiting from a unique microclimate. Aged for barely 4 months in American and French barrels, this wine first opens on aromas of cooked fruit, to which are added soft spices as well as vegetal and mineral notes. A full-bodied red, but fresh and supple in its approach.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Calatayud
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 3.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas San Gregorio
- Promoting agent Escalade Wines & Spirits Inc.
- SAQ code 13694558
- UPC code 05060108905428