Coteau Rougemont La Plage Chardonnay 2017
Its name evokes the beach of Champlain Sea which once covered with salty water the parcel in Rougemont where Robert family's vineyards grow. A fresh, fruity and floral Chardonnay, this wine offers a certain presence in the mouth thanks to an aging on lees. Once again, this estate shows that it is on the rise.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- Promoting agent Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- SAQ code 13730310
- UPC code 00859670001257
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas apple, mineral notes, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Haddock with grape tomato confit and feta "en papillote"Preparation 10 minutesCooking time 2 hours 20 minutes
Salmon tartare trioPreparation 20 minutesCooking time none
Trout with grapefruit and almondsPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes