Donnafugata Sul Vulcano Etna 2016
Runaway woman (Donnafugata), Maria Carolina found refuge on the lands of Sicily after fleeing Naples in the early 1800s. Paying tribute to this queen, the estate offers a white Carricante, an ancient variety growing on the slopes of Mount Etna. Combining stainless steel and barrel aging, it has fruity, milky and mineral notes. If you're looking for something other than Chardonnay!
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Etna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Carricante 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Donnafugata S.R.L.
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13744404
- UPC code 08000852006535