Malivoire Ladybug 2019
After a lifetime as a director of special effects, Martin Malivoire founded this estate in Beamsville Bench, on the Niagara Peninsula. Wines from this Ontario winery have always captivated with their expression, purity and overall balance. Bringing a majority of Cabernet Franc to Pinot Noir and Gamay varieties, Ladybug noticeably tastes of cherry and strawberry in a fresh mouth.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Beamsville Bench
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet franc 60 %, Gamay 20 %, Pinot noir 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 5.3 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Malivoire Wine Company Ltd.
- Promoting agent Le Maitre de Chai (GB)
- SAQ code 13747891
- UPC code 00786934767980