Perched at over 1,000 meters above sea level, the vineyard of Alto Landon spans over 120 hectares of land and is among those sitting the highest in the country. Originally from the Manchuela appellation, northwest of Valencia, this medium-bodied red has a well-balanced structure and is supported by just the right amount of acidity. Its scents of black fruits and cherry combine with those of violets and aromatic herbs. Totally delicious, it offers a lot of fun at this price.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Manchuela
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Altolandon
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13794111
- UPC code 08437006339445