Caprili Rosso di Montalcino 2018
If the Rosso-di-Montalcino appellation reminds us of the similar-in-sound and illustrious Brunello, also of Montalcino, it is however important to set apart its origin. Younger vines and a shorter aging can differentiate them, but also opens the door to quicker enjoyment, less wood and less expensive cuvees, which still offer a very distinct signature. This one is mouth-filling and refined, chock-full of aromas that evoke cherry, raspberry, spices and cigar box, along with a delicate aniseed touch.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Caprili
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13846152
- UPC code 08032505640032