Casa Castillo vino de Finca Jumillia 2016
Ideally located on Jumilla region's high plateau, in the province of Murcia, Casa Castillo's vineyards are subjected to a continental climate which brings a saving freshness but whose extremes are tempered by the influence of the Mediterranean Sea. These conditions are ideal for the Monastrell (Mourvèdre) variety, as evidenced by this cuvée, which unveils a well-balanced fruity, aromas of thyme and discreet woody notes, just enough to leave a delicate spicy touch in the mouth.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Propiedad Viticola Casa Castillo
- Promoting agent Les Vins Horizon Inc.
- SAQ code 13858006
- UPC code 08437002030247