- Country Germany
- Region Baden
- Designation of origin Baden
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Classification Grosses gewächs
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Burg Ravensburg
- Promoting agent Agence Bénédictus inc.
- SAQ code 13859501
- UPC code 04040354200301
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas animal notes, cherry, cranberry, plum
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Penne alla gigi garnished with arugulaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Pork tenderlion stuffed with walnuts, date and blue cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 55 minutes
Portuguese-style grilled chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.