Quinta D'Amares Loureiro 2018
Surrounded by 55 hectares of vines in Amares, a municipality located in the heart of the Vinho Verde appellation, this quinta produces a bright white made of loureiro. Vibrant and supple, it's reminiscent of lime, muscat and coriander, and leads to a subtly saline finish.
- Country Portugal
- Region Vinho Verde, Minho
- Designation of origin Vinho verde
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape variety Loureiro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 5.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta de Amares - Vinicultura, Lda
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 13861125
- UPC code 05602244555558
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.