Produced by Maison Gabriel Meffre - a Château from a satellite appellation of the Rhône Valley - Cuvée Safranée leaves no doubt about the identity of its main component, Syrah. Dominating the blend (75%), it sculpts a profile marked by flavours of black fruits and spices, as well as peony and garrigue. A delicate touch of soft spices adds to the finish. Dry and straightforward, the wine is pleasantly fresh and displays a very supple tannic structure.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Costières de Nîmes
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 72 %, Grenache 23 %, Carignan 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gabriel Meffre & Cie
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13879211
- UPC code 03142920003284