- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Riesling 30 %, Sylvaner 30 %, Pinot auxerrois 20 %, Pinot blanc 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.95 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Christian Binner SASU
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13903639
- UPC code 00895958001274
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.