Fiegl Ribolla Gialla Collio 2017
Typical of Friuli-Venezia Giulia and possibly with Greek origins, the Ribolla Gialla grape benefited here from contact with the skins of the grains during the fermentation, the basic principle of what is called «orange wine«. This wine has a fresh attack with notes of fresh fruit and white flowers, reminiscent of citrus and apple scents.
- Country Italy
- Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Ribolla gialla 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fiegl
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 13906995
- UPC code 08033171096055
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.