Oliviero Toscani OT iToscani 2017
Known for his controversial Benetton campaigns and for his love of Appaloosa horses, the renowned photographer Oliviero Toscani is a little less so for his Casale Marittimo wine business a few kilometers from the renowned Bolgheri vineyards. A blend of Teroldego and Syrah, his Tuscan red features notes of black fruits, licorice, smoke and humid earth.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany, Toscana
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Teroldego 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Oliviero Toscani
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13914573
- UPC code 08032986233051
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.