Stemming from organic viticulture, this Portuguese wine offers a supple attack with moderate acidity. It unveils scents of cherry and raspberry accompanied by a subtle milky touch. Very silky, this pleasant and versatile wine will delight a lot of people.
- Country Portugal
- Region Beira Interior
- Designation of origin Beira Interior
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Aragonez 85 %, Rufete (Tinta Pinheira) 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casca Wines
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13950161
- UPC code 05600816900201