Stemming from organic viticulture, this Portuguese wine offers a supple attack with moderate acidity. It unveils scents of cherry and raspberry accompanied by a subtle milky touch. Very silky, this pleasant and versatile wine will delight a lot of people.
- Country Portugal
- Region Beira Interior
- Designation of origin Beira Interior
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Aragonez 85 %, Rufete (Tinta Pinheira) 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casca Wines
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13950161
- UPC code 05600816900201
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.