Tawse Winery Unfiltered Cabernet-Franc 2017
A finance specialist and lover of Burgundy wine, Moray Tawse set up on the steep lands of Niagara in 2001. Many times crowned Canadian «Estate of the year», it delivers here a rather interesting Cabernet Franc, showcasing a fresh attack and aromas of raspberry, graphite and aromatic herbs. All is supported by an elegant, non-dominating élevage, worthy of this Canadian producer's enviable reputation.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet franc 100 %, Gamay
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tawse Winery
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 13989487
- UPC code 00670459009338