In this long-standing family estate, Christian and Valérie Beyer are currently in charge of growing the now organic vines in the picturesque village of Eguiseim. Hand harvesting, indigenous yeasts and long aging on lees give the wine a marked personality. Its typical scents of lemon and lime are joined by floral and honeyed notes. Graced with a slight «fizz» (leftover carbon gaz) this cuvee is tonic and lively.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sarl Emile Beyer
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13989541
- UPC code 03760135670840
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.