Domaine FL Savennières 2018
Domaine FL, was born from the 2007 union of Château de Chamboureau and Domaine Jo Pithon. Located in the heart of Anjou, the property's 35 hectares of vines are managed biodynamically with the precious help of renowned oenologist Stéphane Derenoncourt. Brilliant and crystalline, this Chenin has nice notes of pear, apple, lemon, honey and white flowers. The palate is lively, mineral, precise, harmonious and confirms the olfactory profile.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Savennières
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine FL
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13989591
- UPC code 03760131581195