Les Cassagnes de La Nerthe are produced at Domaine de La Renjarde, also in the hands of the Richard family. Aged in part in casks for 12 months, this blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre opens on licorice and cassis syrup followed with notes of spices and flowers. A Côtes-du-Rhône Villages with imposing structure, ampleness and length. Great job!
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 40 %, Mourvèdre 8 %, Other grape variety (ies) 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Renjarde
- Promoting agent Divine Sélection Inc.
- SAQ code 13992854
- UPC code 03583201520111