Podere San Cristoforo Carandelle Maremma Toscana 2016
Grown according to biodynamic principles, the Sangiovese behind this cuvée also underwent fermentation using indigenous yeasts. Graced with a lively attack, the mouth then delivers aromas of cherry stone, tobacco and a subtle woody note, the yield of 10 months of élevage in French oak casks.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Maremma Toscana
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Az. Agricola Zonin Lorenzo
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13994534
- UPC code 08002235004701