La Grange Tiphaine Touraine Trinqu'âmes 2020
Bordering the Touraine Amboise and Montlouis sur Loire appellations, Damien Delecheneau's estate stretches out on 14 hectares of organic-certified vines. Trinqu'mes is produced from grapes bought and reveals a superb mastery of Sauvignon. Lemon, apple, mandarin and olive oil make up the very seductive profile.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine La Grange Tiphaine
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14024011
- UPC code 03533430000052
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.