Domaine Saint-Préfert Clos Beatus Ille Côtes de Rhone 2017
Isabel Ferrando took over the estate in the early 2000's. Located at the foot of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape village, it quickly reaped the benefits of the newcomer's talent. Her meticulous work and attention to detail in the vineyard allows to pick wholesome, fully mature grapes. Made mostly of Grenache with a touch of Cinsault, this red is and ideal pairing for beef and game thanks to a fleshy, ample mouth filled with fruit and spices.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 85 %, Cinsault 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Saint Préfert
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 14025305
- UPC code 00873922008603