Domaine de la Decelle Côtes du Rhône Valréas 2019
Detailed infoThe estate established in the historic environment of Enclave des Papes in Vaucluse signs this blend of equal parts Viognier and Marsanne, harvested in low yields. It opens on a mouth-filling attack graced with scents of apricots and white flowers, joined by notes of hay and honey. Ample and opulent, this dry and charming wine will no-doubt be a hit paired to salmon filet en papillotte with a mango-basil-tomato salad.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Marsanne 50 %, Viognier 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Lavau
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14036098
- UPC code 03760170004501