- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety Marquette 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Les Vignes des Bacchantes Inc.
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 14043853
- UPC code 00627843841425
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas red berries, spice, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.