A blend of organically-grown Syrah and Grenache, this cuvée was crafted by oenologist and consultant Pierrick Harang. The wine reveals a profile marked by cherry, blackberry and a subtle spicy note. Beautifully supple, this is your go-to for everything and anything, from BBQ to picnic.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Minervois
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 80 %, Grenache 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Les Celliers Jean d'Alibert
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14061040
- UPC code 03760172990246