The Tetramythos estate is located in the north of the Peloponnese, a region rich in wine history where the first “pithos” (amphorae) were made. Benefiting from the freshness of the winds of the Gulf of Corinth and its high-perched vineyards, the property is gaining both notoriety and qualitative recognition throughout the world. This Roditis cuvée comes from frank old vines of around fifty years old. The transformation is done slowly and as naturally as possible, while the maceration will last about five months. Very expressive and slightly tannic, it will make a fiery duo with pork or chicken dumplings.
- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese, Achaia
- Designation of origin Patras
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Roditis 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Tetramythos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 14070878
- UPC code 05204352000205
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas apricot, floral notes, green tea, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.