- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Clairette 80 %, Roussanne 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vins Jean-Luc Colombo
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14077228
- UPC code 03760026100289
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas apple, honey, linden leaf, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Tropical chicken burgers with avocado, peach and mango salsaPreparation 20 minCooking time 14 min
Chicken with lemon and limePreparation 25 minCooking time 1 h
California salad with salmonPreparation 20 minCooking time 4 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.