Located in the province of Verona, Cantina del Castello offers a wine made from Garganega and Trebbiano di Soave from the Classico zone of the appellation. In the historic heart of this Italian D.O.C., the hills lie on dark volcanic soil. Crafting this white in a natural way, Arturo Stocchetti wanted to give free rein to the fruity accents of lemon, pear and Granny Smith apple. A touch of minerality adds a nice dimension to this wine that you'll want to serve with avocado and shrimp canapés or pesto pasta.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Soave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico
- Grape varieties Garganega 90 %, Trebbiano di Soave 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantina del Castello
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 14101435
- UPC code 00010086102017
- Vintage tasted 2022
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, lemon, pear, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.