Vignerons de Buxy Bourgogne Aligoté Silex 2020
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Aligoté
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Aligoté 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Cave des Vignerons de Buxy
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 14178694
- UPC code 03330548003148
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas mineral notes, vegetable notes, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Escargot and goat cheese puff pastriesPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Poached sole fillet with white wine saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Spaghetti with clams and lemonPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.