Domaine Sérol Éclat de granite Côte Roannaise 2021
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Auvergne
- Designation of origin Côte Roannaise
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay St-Romain 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Serol
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14185000
- UPC code 03760084870049
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas floral notes, mineral notes, pepper, red berries
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled cheese with mushroomsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Vegetable lasagnaPreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time 60 to 70 minutes
Prosciutto and arugula pizzaPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.