Grosjean Petite Arvine Vallée d'Aoste 2018
Detailed infoThe Petite Arvine varietal is originally from Switzerland but jumped the border to reveal a personality that is as strong as it is charming. Graced with notes of preserved white fruits, peach syrup and a touch of nutmeg, the wine remains dry and easy-drinking thanks to balanced acidity, all the while being mouth-filling and flavourful. A sure delight paired to grilled salmon filet with peach-tomato chutney.
- Country Italy
- Region Valle d'Aosta
- Designation of origin Valle d'Aosta ou Vallée d'Aoste
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Petite Arvine 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Grosjean Frère s.s.
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 14210623
- UPC code 08033928050064