A young family business settled in a magnificent amphitheatre facing the sea, Alta Alella tends to vines according to organic agriculture principles. This 100% Grenache cuvée is very easy-drinking thanks in part to its fresh attack. In the mouth, the wine reveals dark berry notes, including blackberry, as well as licorice. The ensemble fades in a pleasing mineral finale.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Catalunya
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alta Alella
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14223791
- UPC code 08437005077560
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas blackberry, cherry, licorice, mineral notes, spice
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.