A young family business settled in a magnificent amphitheatre facing the sea, Alta Alella tends to vines according to organic agriculture principles. This 100% Grenache cuvée is very easy-drinking thanks in part to its fresh attack. In the mouth, the wine reveals dark berry notes, including blackberry, as well as licorice. The ensemble fades in a pleasing mineral finale.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Catalunya
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alta Alella
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14223791
- UPC code 08437005077560
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas blackberry, cherry, licorice, mineral notes, spice
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecue veal chops with sun-dried tomatoesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Mortadella-capicollo pizza rouladesPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Turkey breast stuffed with cranberries, walnuts and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes