A young family business settled in a magnificent amphitheatre facing the sea, Alta Alella tends to vines according to organic agriculture principles. This 100% Grenache cuvée is very easy-drinking thanks in part to its fresh attack. In the mouth, the wine reveals dark berry notes, including blackberry, as well as licorice. The ensemble fades in a pleasing mineral finale.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Catalunya
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alta Alella
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14223791
- UPC code 08437005077560
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Broth for Chinese fonduePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Turkey breast stuffed with cranberries, walnuts and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Bison tartarePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 3 to 4 minutes