- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer S.A.R.L. Les Marcellins
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14349051
- UPC code 03760211165796
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, pink pepper, red berries
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.