- Country France
- Region Centre-Ouest, Val de Loire
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Eric Chevalier
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 14432710
- UPC code 03583150002102
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas fruity notes, milky notes, vegetable notes, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 9°C to 11°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bocadillos (omelette sandwich)Preparation 5 minutesCooking time 5 to 7 minutes
Scampi with lime, ginger and herbsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 7 to 8 minutes
Spinach, strawberry, pecan and goat cheese salad with maple vinaigrettePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 5 to 7 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.