Located near the Mediterranean coast south of Valencia, the Jumilla appellation has accustomed us to rather powerful wines made from the Monastrell grape, better known as "Mourvèdre" in France. But this high-altitude cuvée manages to reveal freshness and balance, while not overdoing it on fruit extraction. An organic and quite easy-drinking gem you’ll enjoy served slightly chilled with a vegetarian pizza or a local charcuteries.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Parajes del Valle
- Promoting agent Agence Vinicole Inc.
- SAQ code 14544025
- UPC code 08423110755530
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.