Mondot by Troplong Mondot Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2018
WA 89-91, WS 89, V 89, JS 93-94
"The 2018 Mondot, the Second Wine of Troplong Mondot, has an open, generous bouquet of red cherries and crushed strawberry aromas, well defined and full of joie-de-vivre. The palate is well balanced with gentle, almost caressing tannins, but there is fine structure here and an attractive chalkiness on the finish."
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Grand cru
- Grape variety Merlot 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Troplong Mondot
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14686980
- UPC code 03760302170265