"This focused red delivers smoke and mineral undertones flanking the plum and currant flavors, backed by moderate tannins. Accents of bay leaf, spice, violet and black licorice create depth and interest through the energetic finish. Malbec and Merlot. Drink now through 2028."
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 90 %, Merlot 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Chateau Lamartine
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 14725854
- UPC code 03372961902905