"Ripe and juicy in feel, with a wound-up core of raspberry, black currant and cherry pâte de fruit flavors waiting to stretch out, while an undercurrent of alder, tobacco and licorice root notes moves through. Will be a winner when fully knit. Best from 2023 through 2035."
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 65 %, Mourvèdre 20 %, Syrah 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pierre Amadieu
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14727833
- UPC code 00870749000674