Champagne Medot Extra Brut
| 750 ml
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de la Marne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot meunier 40 %, Chardonnay 30 %, Pinot noir 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 6.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Medot
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 14764802
- UPC code 00736136000439
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.
December 19, 2022
(Automatically translated) TEAM'S FAVORITE! Fine and delicate bubbles. Organic Champagne Extra Brut very little dosed, quite fragrant aromas of apple, citrus, white flowers, as well as a slight hint of pastry. The palate is characterized by a persistent and creamy foam and a fine structure.
View per page