"This complex red has polished tannins, with a beefy undertone to the glossy cherry, anise, loamy earth and spice notes that give way to vivid tea and violet details on the finish. Drink now through 2029."
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Ribera del Duero
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Crianza
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer BODEGA MATARROMERA S.L.
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 14971086
- UPC code 08437005009479