- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.8 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 1 L
- Producer Nicolas Grosbois
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 15049771
- UPC code 03770001475110
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas raspberry, red berries, undergrowth, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Chicken with fennel and tarragonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 30 minutes
Beef blade roast, bourguignon-stylePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.