- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.8 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 1 L
- Producer Nicolas Grosbois
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 15049771
- UPC code 03770001475110
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas raspberry, red berries, undergrowth, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Cannelloni with dried tomatoes, spinach and ricottaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
JambalayaPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.