A classic Rhône appellation that will delight fans! This is a robust red with flavours of cooked fruits, charred oak and Morello cherry.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Mourvèdre 20 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCA du Château de la Gardine
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 22889
- UPC code 03552510012006
- Aromas cooked fruit, morello cherry, spice, toasted oak
Drink now or keep 7 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.