J. Lebègue Lussac-Saint-Émilion
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Lussac-Saint-Emilion
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Antoine Moueix
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 23358
- UPC code 00618726000046
- Aromas blackcurrant, cherry, undergrowth, wet land
Drink now or keep 3 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Carrot polenta and simmered lentils with root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Orange and ginger-glazed ham roastPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 8 to 9 hours
Paprika chicken souvlaki with tzatziki saucePreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.