- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer E. Guigal
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 259721
- UPC code 03536650501002
- Aromas black fruit, licorice, plum, spice
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.