A name that doesn't need anymore introductions. Charming and accessible, Chuck Wagner's Zinfandel is just perfect with grilled meats or a main course of braised beef.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Zinfandel 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.1 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Caymus Vineyard
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 282459
- UPC code 00017224730101
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.