- Country Portugal
- Region Setúbal Peninsula, Péninsule de Setúbal
- Regulated Designation Vinho regional
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J. Maria da Fonseca Succs.Vinhos
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 319905
- UPC code 00600470120002
- Aromas floral notes, melon, peach kernel
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Spinach quiche (Florentine)Preparation 15 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
White fish, avocado, cilantro and lime tacosPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Beet, goat cheese, aragula and fresh herb verrinesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.