Sancerre! Is the name alone enough to set your mouth watering? This one from the Mellot family is a model of the genre. A fine, delicately aromatic Sauvignon Blanc that's delineated, well balanced and long. A real treat!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Alphonse Mellot
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 33480
- UPC code 03273390552054
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.