- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Jadot
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 365924
- UPC code 03535923001003
- Aromas blueberry, peony, raspberry, strawberry
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.