Formerly simply called “Brut sans année”, the subtlety and elegance of this champagne seduced the British agent Georges Bollinger who, in 1911, renamed it the “Special Cuvée”. More than a hundred years later, the English name of this vintage lives on. It is composed of 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier. It offers a complex bouquet of roasted apple, compote and peach. The palate reveals fine bubbles and aromas of pear, brioche and spices.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de la Marne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 60 %, Chardonnay 25 %, Pinot meunier 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Bollinger
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc (R)
- SAQ code 384529
- UPC code 03052853075909
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.